Tuesday, November 3, 2009

COPY FROM PING BLOG

姓名:Gan Xin hui 颜欣慧
DOB:15-09-1990
花名:polar gan.. (coz i m big and strong. hahaXD) Yan, HUI, machine Gan, and MAMA ( from shake it mama)
喜欢的颜色:Purple ba.. anything la.
喜欢的花:ermmm.. dont like flower la. the flower so nice lo plant at floor and u go and plug out.. omg... no flower for me please. save money save flower life. haha
喜欢的季节:summer ba...coz me is summer girl ma.. wakakakka.. XD coz winter too cold la.....
喜欢的designer: christine Foo.. hahaha..
将来要做的是:ermmm.. freelance? hard baaaa.. for me..
鞋子的号码:7 USA size
最喜欢买的东西:maybee... PC game? hahahaha.. T shirt la.. wat i need laaa...
最爱做的事:eat, sleep!! PIG life. haha
最喜欢的人:u like me.. i like u.. we r happy family.
最讨厌的事:kena cheat by ppl. haha
最讨厌的人: ppl who cheat me. haha
最爽的事:laught until fall down. hahah
最爱的牌子:ermm.. nice shirt is fine for me.. brand not important la.. so wat.
最爱吃的:ermmm.. sushi? but eat till sien jor
最喜欢喝的:longan milk
喜欢去的地方:有卖东西的!hahaha~~
喜欢的交通工具:CAR la.. haha..
最爱的卡通:can i say digimon? pokemon? haha..
最爱的国家:KOrea not bad leh.. maybe taiwan?
最爱的歌:wat song also tekan inside wan la.
最爱的书:no read books... OMG. bible i read the most
爱吃的冰淇淋口味:no mint!!! no raisin!!!!
将来要住的 'dao':Modern The Sim Bangelo House
喜欢的车: Vios those jiu hao la.
相恋时想做的事:chu lian? maybe.. go beach? and play those i slam u water u slam me water? hahahahahahahahahahah
最难忘的事:errrrmmm.. maybeeeee... dono..
像样的宠物:haha.. wat means xiang yang de pet? haha.. means the look didnt run la? like dog look like a dog? hahahha..
最不喜欢别人?:Rudeeeeeee!!! no mANNERSS!!! bad service!!!
最喜欢别人?:go out call me out...... hahahah..
我的最佳‘损’友:all my fren all good deeee.. oni me is their shun you...
世界末日想做的事:tell all the people believe christ
每一天一定要做的事:ermmm.. take bath!!
喜欢的香水:fruit de
包包里一定要有的东西:money!! sweet??
无聊是最想做的事:sleeeeeppp
最可以发泄的动作:sing song.. Laught without a reason. haha

tats all la..
nothing do then do some question let me think think. wakaka

No comments: