Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HARDWORKING!!!

Today i scolded by my design teacher..in front of all my classmate..
i know when she called my name..i sure kena scolded wan..
but i dono why she scold so loud and long.....
i though she will scold very short wan..
I m quite special case..
I m the only get scolded by teacher in front of my classmate..
The teacher scold me say: ' Do u know how to paint a? '' i thought she juz simply ask me oni..
but after that she rise her voice and say : 'CLASSS, U KNOW U ALL ARE SO LAZY? DO U ALL KNOW HOW TO PAINT? IF U ALL CONTINUE LIKE THIS U WILL NEVER BECOME A DESIGNER!'
Hmmm... i make my classmate get scolded because of me..
Feel sorry for them..
God, pls forgive me..
Ya.. i admit i m lazy.. but i not every assignment i also lazy!
Not i dont wan to do nicer, is i already paint twice already.. is still ugly! and i really dono how to draw.. not i dont wan draw...
i need to be more hardworking compare to others students!
Ppl walk 1 mile I will walk 2 miles!
Dont think that xinhui is so weak till teacher scolded her she will hate the teacher,
I wont! i accept it! i will become more hardworking!
To prove that.. God is with me! I dont scare u! stupid art!
haha..
God, I will Glorify Your name 1 day!

No comments: