Tuesday, February 10, 2009

OH..

Today i went to take my cert leh..
coz last month i doing a artistry basic course..
hahahaah.
hard to imagine right..
xinhui go learn facial and guak sha...
help ppl wash face..
really not my style la..
my style is yoyo shake it mama la..
even when go take cert..
wear t shirt and ugly pants.
see the girl give me cert wan..
wear so pro..
not like me..
my pattern cannot see wan..

ermm..
i receive a prize..
i m THE BEST STUDENT in my class...
hahahahhahahaahahha. so i receive that prize..
unbelievelable..
unthinkable..
unexpectable.
Is xinHui man..
alamakkkk..
ppl will drop spec la wei..
haha..

in additional....
today i went tutorial class..
i do exercise..
10 marks over 10 marks..
well done xin hui..
hahahah..
but mostly ppl get 10 marks la..
hahahahahhah..
but i really happy lo.
hahahah..


Glorifly to Lord!!
Hallelujah...
Thanks God for Everything!

1 comment:

Christina WuanYen said...

hey girl..wuanyen here..
best students in the class..cool girl
keep in on ^^